Located in the north-east of Scotland, Grampian offers something for everyone. Castles Over 30 castles open to the public across Grampian Tolbooth Museum in Aberdeen is one of the best preserved 17th Century prison Read More Transport Links Aberdeen Airport Train links directly to Edinburgh, Glasgow and London Read More Skiing Mother Nature dealt the Read More ...
Website Kincorth Medical Practice
We are looking to recruit either a 2 session Locum or Salaried Doctor to join our friendly team on a Monday from 8am to 6pm at our Kincorth Practice.
As a place to work, Aberdeen is a thriving city with a diverse range of cultural and leisure activities on offer. With both the coast and mountains on its doorstep, a wide range of leisure pursuits are available at close range as well as theaters, museums and a good variety of shops and restaurants allowing residents the benefits of both urban and rural life.
In the current climate of difficult GP recruitment why come and join us?
We are a pro-active, close-knit practice who works in a busy but extremely supportive environment.
- We are both a Training and Undergraduate teaching practice
- We have an increasing list size of 12,570
- We have purpose built premises in Cove where we are co-located with our Community Nursing Team, Care Manager and OT
- Annually we have achieved highly in QOF
- Our current clinical team consists of 8 GP partners, 5 Practice Nurses, 2 HCAs and 2 extremely experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- We have a full complement of Nursing staff who lead in our chronic disease management including the running of diabetes, asthma and hypertension clinics.
- Our team includes GPs with special interests in Education, Minor Surgery, Diabetes, Joint Injections, Allergies, Contraceptive Implants & IUCD procedures.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic new team member to join us. We are looking to cover 8am to 6pm on a Monday at our Kincorth Practice with a combination of Duty Doctor and surgery sessions.
More details about our practice are available on our website – www.covebayandkincorthmedical.co.uk
Start date negotiable with the successful candidate but ideally looking to commence in September 2017.
If you wish to apply, please send a CV and covering letter by Friday 21st July to firstname.lastname@example.org. Informal enquiries and visits are also welcome to Susan Gillan, Acting Practice Manager or Dr Lynne Mackenzie, Executive Partner on 0345 337 1170.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com