Located in the north-east of Scotland, Grampian offers something for everyone. Castles Over 30 castles open to the public across Grampian Tolbooth Museum in Aberdeen is one of the best preserved 17th Century prison Read More Transport Links Aberdeen Airport Train links directly to Edinburgh, Glasgow and London Read More Skiing Mother Nature dealt the Read More ...
Portlethen Group Practice
Start date : Mid October 2017
We are currently looking for a locum to work 6-7 sessions per week for approximately 10 months. Job share applications may be considered.
- Progressive, friendly 9 Partner practice
- Paper light with Vision computer system
- Training and teaching practice
- Committed to personal development of all staff
- List size 15 000
- Full Primary Health Care Team, including Nurse Practitioner and Minor Illness Nurses and nurse triage
- Our own modern recently extended premises
Please contact: Mrs Linda Thom, Assistant Practice Manager, Portlethen Medical Centre, Portlethen, Aberdeen, AB12 4QP.
Tel: 01224 780223
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org