Located in the north-east of Scotland, Grampian offers something for everyone. Castles Over 30 castles open to the public across Grampian Tolbooth Museum in Aberdeen is one of the best preserved 17th Century prison Read More Transport Links Aberdeen Airport Train links directly to Edinburgh, Glasgow and London Read More Skiing Mother Nature dealt the Read More ...
Website Elgin Community Surgery
ELGIN COMMUNITY SURGERY , MORAYSHIRE
Flexible, Friendly, practice – would consider Salaried/ Sessional / Partner for the right candidate.
- Work pattern negotiable in terms of number of sessions, times, term-time only working
- Innovative and forward thinking practice
- Remuneration £8,500 – £9,000 per session, with indemnity and relocation package
- 7 weeks leave
- 15 minute consultations
- 30 minute holistic appointments for complex patients
- GMS practice (consistent high QOF)
- 5150 patients
- INPS Vision paper light system
- Superb premises
- Strong ANP team, pharmacist team and practice based community nursing team
- Training practice
Please apply with CV and covering letter to :
Mrs Fiona Houliston, Practice Manager, Elgin Community Surgery, Highfield House,
Northfield Terrace, Elgin IV30 1NE
Tel: 01343 562108 Email: email@example.com
We offer a superb place to live and work www.morayspeyside.com
Moray is an area of outstanding beauty, we would encourage you to come along and meet our team and see what we and Moray can offer to you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org